Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Perfect Book

This will be a quick post, as I am in the middle of reading something so earth-shatteringly phenomenal that if I don't get back to it quickly, I may catch on fire.

Yes, it's that good.

That's why I had to pause so I could inform all of you (my bestest e-buddies in the e-niverse) about this wondrous book that the human race may just worship as the second coming of Jesus (but not in the gross, perverted way).

It's called Nightlight: A Parody. It's by The Harvard Lampoon and it rocks my socks so hard that they have holes in them from all the rocks. (Which, I guess is normal - rocks don't exactly med socks, do they?)

Anyhow, this book is a vampire romance. It's like Twilight but better. (For all you Twilight fans out there, I am totally serious. This book will light a fire in your soul. A good fire.) I couldn't believe how amazing it was when I bought it, but now I know, I will follow it anywhere.

So, in closing: read Nightlight: A Parody. Now. Order it now! Or better yet, go out to whatever store is open around you right now and buy it, because you shouldn't have to wait for this thing to come in the mail. In fact, if it will take less time, invent some sort of time traveling device, then go back in time to directly after you read this, and go buy it then.

I love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment